- Det här evenemang har passerat.
2nd Preparatory Meeting of the 28th Economic and Environmental Forum
15 juni, 2020 | 10:30 - 12:00
Den 15-16 juni arrangeras OSCE:s 2nd Preparatory Meeting of the 28th Economic and Environmental Forum. Temat för årets digitala forum är “Promoting security, stability and economic growth in the OSCE area by preventing and combating corruption through innovation, increased transparency and digitalization” och Albanien är organisatör.
IMM:s generalsekreterare Natali Engstam Phalén är inbjuden att tala under ”Advancing stability through innovative anti-corruption policies that improve business and investment climate, good governance, promotion of economic participation and transparency”. Läs mer om talare och programpunkten nedan.
Session I: Advancing stability through innovative anti-corruption policies that improve business and investment climate, good governance, promotion of economic participation and transparency
– Establishment and sharing of best practices for legal and policy structures to promote good governance and combat corruption;
– Importance of anti-corruption action plans, legal accountability and compliance programmes for advancing economic development and enhancing the investment climate;
– New technologies and innovative solutions as means to preventing corruption, improving the business climate and promoting stability;
– Benefits of digitalization for public procurement and contracting processes for both the public and private sector;
– Effective policies on promoting economic participation in the digital era.
– Mr. Marin Mrčela, President, The Group of States against Corruption (GRECO), Council of Europe
– Mr. Sherzod Asadov, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Uzbekistan
– Ms. Mirlinda Karçanaj, Director General, National Agency for Information Society, Albania
– Mr. Maxim Zinovik, Senior Prosecutor of the Anti-Corruption and Organized Crime Department, Prosecutor General’s Office, Belarus
– Ms. Natali Engstam Phalén, Secretary General, The Swedish Anti-Corruption Institute (IMM), Sweden
Moderator: Ambassador Natasha Meli Daudey, Head of Delegation, Delegation of Malta to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe